2014-04-21

The effect of clickbaiting will blow your mind!


No it won't actually. But it's both impressive and rather sad how an obviously baited title (and possibly a cute cheerleader) had such a big impact on my page views. I'll take a look at google analytics later and try figure out the details but purely from hits on each post  it's rather obvious the click bait worked wonders. Incidentally, I didn't post this to any other communities or anything besides my own social media outlets. Now I know why all those garbage regurgitation sites do this. clearly it works.

It is still tacky, cheap and lame... and despite my blog needing some miracle in the pageview department, I'll try to avoid the bait unless... it's to take the piss out of the easily baited...


AND CHERRYBLOSSOMS!!!!


No comments: