2010-11-15

KitKat ~ Cheese

 

KitKat-Cheese-01

I have been meaning to blog up some of the  tasty bizarreness (bizarre tastiness?) that Japan has to offer. From sweets to unsavouries and everything else I manage to take photos of BEFORE I eat them.

First up KitKat. Cheese Flavour.

No shits.

CHEESE!!!!!

KitKat-Cheese-02

Japan takes KitKat to new levels of bizarro with the various limited edition flavour runs and such but this has to officially be the bizzarroest of all that I have seen to date.KitKat-Cheese-03

Ok so it did taste good. It always tastes good. It also tasted like cheese. Not cheese cake, not Cream cheese.. actual cheese. Gouda blended with white chocolate. I must say this though. The marketing plan is solid. By releasing all these crazy flavours they guarantee that people WILL be buying a whole lot of KitKat. And paying a rather large amount for it to (This box was R40) But I mean, how could I not buy it!?

No comments: