2010-05-24

I’m a Pussy Magnet

And I don’t even like cats…


_1040766
Meet The Gimp. It adopted me at my Japanese Birthday Braai. It has a messed up back half and a blind (or so it appears) right eye. As a result was not too good at the street cat life. We fed it and in the end I decided to keep it. Tried the indoor thing but I seem to be allergic to it so I set it up outside, and with much appreciated help from Lana, am feeding it. It was definitely a pet once and is rather loving and friendly.
If it wasn’t so un-beliebly messed up I would probably just chase it away, after all it’s a cat and this doormat aside, I tend to dislike the species. But hey. its fluffy.
I Will keep it up till it hobbles away, sneaks under a passing car or succumbs to one of the many little ailments that seem to be plaguing it.

No comments: