2010-08-08

The station, The clock and the Pudding.

So in japan on amoeba blogs and .fc2 you get these random "blogged from the phone" posts. And to be fair I have done a few of those myself. But I tend to stick to the pretty photos piste from my PC type posts for the most part.

Now. I know there are quite a few of you reading this random collection of japan experiences hat I have managed to accrue over the last 2 years despite the woeful lack of comments.

I have been thinking. That in addition to the usual stuff I can make a point of filling in the blanks with these random Cellphone musings.

If you want.

Well how about it.

Let me know.

By the way. It's now 10 to 4 in the morning and I am just about finished my milk pudding.


-- Blogged in the field.

2 comments:

Noodle Girl said...

Posting a comment.
Be more random. I liked the squid chip. And the pencil case post!
Sorry, I'm being girly. ^-^

Darc said...

but you commentd which is more than the other 100 odd peeps hat read this here blog so I am rather pleased :D

I will endevour to do more random :p