2010-05-13

Ours is the Hubbly that will smoke through to the heavens!

It has been around 21 months since I was last in Johannesburg. I was not driven home by choice but rather by circumstance. Matt’s death was hard on my system and Bryan’s death pushed me to a level of negative emotion (for lack of any simple explanation of the tumultuous pain of losing a brother) I was spinning out of control.

I had the money.
I found the ticket.

I went home for 8 days.

I am not going to go on about the reasons anymore. Those that understand, do.
________________

On my first night back in the city of gold (or as it was on that day, The city of Cold) Trio and Tyrone brought me the best birthday present I have ever gotten (apart from the one My mom gave me at 7am 30/04/1984 and the one my Dad gave me 9 months prior)
 0430
Kevin.
The hubbly circle was as complete as it could have been with Cody in Yank and James doing whatever it is James does with his life these days… Tubby filled in for them so its all good :p
0394
I have changed drastically in the past 21 months but there are some things that can not be beaten. and sitting at that table in the yard with your brothers of blood and brothers of steel.
0450
04460406 

WHO THE F@CK DO YOU THINK WE ARE!

No comments: