2015-01-15

My photo published in the Japan Times - A pretty good article by Baye McNeil.


Publisher, Japan Times Columnist and all together cool guy, Baye McNeil wrote a piece on the African American Youth Travel Programme. They were the NGO that organised the Silent March for Mike brown. Anyway, they used one of my shots for the article. Epic Win. The fact that I'm actually getting paid an appropriate amount of money for the shot, is even better. 

I dont want to diverge from the topic at hand, but I'm really happy that at least one media outlet in Japan doesn't expect people to work for 'exposure' / pay less than McDonald's staff get. 

Anyway. Click the screenshot or HERE to read the piece.

Click here to see the other shots I took at the march or watch the video below. Actually read the comments too, they are gold!

No comments: