2016-07-08

Kabukicho - The Morning After the night before #TokyoStreets


The thing about blogging, is you have to do it. Unlike instagram, where apart from staggering posts, there is very little upkeep. This can become quite tedious at times. Though it is where everything all started for me, so I feel like I need to keep it going... Which is more than I can say for the peeps in the first two photos.


This last picture is of an evenly matched group pf guys and girls (one of the dudes just dashed off) looking terribly sober and lacking any other signs to hint at any group (or individual for that matter) debauchery. I know peeps are not getting it on as much as before but when you have matched pair dates in Kabukicho overnight at  least  make sure you do something



Incidentally, if you haven't followed me on instagram, you probably should.

No comments: