2013-02-22

Best snow day so far…

Last week It actually snowed enough for the roads to get dangerous (or fun if you can drive).
P1000482
Thanks to La Niña, the first year I bother to buy studless tires, there is no bloody snow to warrant them. It was good to finally see if they actually made that much of a difference...


P1000480
The verdict? They actually do help a lot on ice. I have good front tire grip so that when the back end loses it (when I tell the back end to lose it) the front keeps everything in check and It makes driving on snow days more fun (provided the roads are empty)
P1000483
If you are wondering the top 3 are shot with my new GH3 using one of the in camera effects (I forget which, sorry) the one below was a cellphone happysnap.
IMAG0172
You can tell I was very happy ;)

No comments: