2010-03-06

Hubbly Upgrades ~ The Daiso is LIFE!

By far one of the best things that happened to me since I got here was the arrival of my hubbly. My dad and cousin back home hooked it up and sent it over via some seriously high level channels and it has been the centre of every party I have been to here. It did have ONE serious flaw (as my Tatami will testify to): It fell Over really easily.
The Daiso (100円 shop) came to my rescue.
_1010270
_1010271
I Gut me a rubber based Dogfood bowl… stuck it on wit valcro and faster than yoou can say ‘JAMES!!! HUBBLY!!!!’ the problem was solved.
Also while browsing the Daiso on another day I came across the ultimate tool… I don’t know what it’s original purpose was but It sure as sex makes hubbly hole poking a breeze!
_1010273
_1010274
_1010275

I LOVE the Daiso!

5 comments:

Tuism said...

Oh shit I need to get me one of these hubbly combs!!

Darc said...

remind me at the end of the year.. I will try bring one back

gec said...

The Daiso FOREVER!

Unknown said...

that pin thingy are used to mount flowers on when they do flower decorations :) lovely photos :) xxxx

Darc said...

you learn something new everyday!

However, I reckon my use for it is superior.